DO NOT post Who Do I Start, Add Drop, or Trade questions in this thread; find the appropriate thread within the INDEX.
Questions about Collusion, How Waivers Work, Stat corrections, League Scoring, etc. all belong here. Any commissioner question on how to handle a situation in your league belongs here.
Any simple fantasy football question, especially when you are looking for a quick answer rather than a discussion, usually does not deserve its own thread and should be posted here. Occasionally a platform’s customer care department, such as u/YahooFantasyCare may be available to address your questions directly in this thread.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR SIMPLE QUESTIONS or LEAGUE ISSUE POSTS
- Detailed explanation of the issue (collusion, rules question, changing settings, collecting buy-ins, etc), parties involved, waiver settings, etc.
- Specific scoring rules (PPR, etc.)
- Other league specific rules and details (league size, roster details, custom scoring, bonuses etc.)
- Anything else you may think is helpful
Remember: Most answers to simple questions and league questions don’t change from year to year. How much has changed in collecting dues in the 2 years? We encourage you to use the search function for questions like this.
PLEASE TRY TO ANSWER SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE’S QUESTIONS BEFORE POSTING YOUR OWN
- When answering questions, please make sure to sort by NEW!
WHEN ANSWERING QUESTIONS
- Do NOT reply with only a yes or no. This just removes the other person from the index without them getting information. You are not helping.
- Explain why you came to the conclusion you did
- Please respond directly to the OP or the Bot will not pick up your comment
Individual Simple Question or League Issue (with very rare exceptions) threads posted after this point will be deleted in order to keep the subreddit clean. Post here instead! If everyone sorts by new, your questions should be answered. You can also check out /r/FFCommish
The following users have helped the most people in this thread:
|User||# Helped in thread|